This is a part-time position with a minimum of 25 hrs. a week.
Hours are flexible. No weekends
Position will be to assist with dealing with customers both new and current, setting appointments, getting the information to the Technicians, Putting appointments on the calendar for each Technician. Some Sales. Also assist in the accounting dept. Processing invoices, running Credit Cards etc.
This would be a good position for someone retired or just looking to make consistent extra money
Please upload resume below.
Principal Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering inbound calls.
- Entering new customers into the system
- Processing new customers paperwork
- Scheduling appointments
- Calling Customers
- Setting up existing customers
- Directing Service calls to proper person.
- Some sales
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining the daily calendar
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience in support role
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and understand the importance of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and interruptions while working on multiple projects
- Microsoft Office experience and attention to detail
- Accounting experience required
- Computer knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office